Identity: Teide Innovation Technologies, S.L. CIF B02704039 (onwards «TeideInTech»).
Social address: calle Aguere 9, 38005 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, España.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with the modifications. Continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible use and conduct
In which, you understand that:
- In order to access our resources, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.), as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our resources. Consequently, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account / s.
- Access (or attempted access) to any of our resources by any means other than the means we provide is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Participating in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our resources, including the servers and / or networks where our resources are located or are connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our resources is strictly prohibited. The license that you acquire for any product or service is for your private use and does not imply the purchase of ownership of the product or service.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, loss or damage that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to unauthorized activities performed by you, as explained above, and you may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We can offer various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, bulletin boards, newsgroups, product reviews and comments, various social media services, etc. You understand that in general we do not pre-review or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to present any type of content on our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these. tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By publishing the information or using any open communication tool as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, publish, share or distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate or explicit language;
- Infringes any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including any employee or representative of http://www.estragy.com.
We have the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any content that we believe does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we consider to be offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates rights or trademarks. registered from any third party. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in the removal of such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you give us your consent to such removal, and your consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TeideInTech and the group companies, and their affiliates, directors, managers, officers, employees, donors, agents, and licensees, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including fees. reasonable attorneys, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or breach of the obligations relating to your account incurred by you or anyone else using your account. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to compensation under this User Agreement. In such event, you must provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all the resources we offer are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not guarantee that:
- the use of our resources covers your needs or requirements.
- the use of our resources will be uninterrupted, punctual, secure or error-free.
- the information obtained through the use of our resources is accurate or reliable, and
- Any defect in the operation or functionality of any of the resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
In adition, you understand and agree that:
- Any content downloaded or obtained through the use of our resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of said content. .
- No information or advice, whether express, implicit, oral or written, obtained by you from TeideInTech or through any resource we provide will create any guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly stated in this User Agreement. .
Limitation of liability
Along with the limitation of warranties explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us will be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for the use of the products and / or services. TeideInTech is exempt from any type of responsibility for loss, damage or damage (both direct and indirect, consequential, accessory or quantifiable) that derive from or are related to the use of the Website by users, including, among others: (a) due to the impossibility or difficulties of connection to the communications network through which this Website is accessible, regardless of the type of connection used by the user; and (b) for the interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the Website, as well as for the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website or the services and / or contents therein, when this is due to the interruption of the service for technical maintenance of the Website or to a cause beyond the control of the Owner, whether it comes directly or indirectly from it.
Industrial and intellectual property
This Website is owned by TeideInTech. The intellectual and industrial property rights and the exploitation and reproduction rights of this Website, its pages, screens, the information they contain, their appearance, structure and design, source code, audio files and software, are property, have been assigned or licensed, in favor of TeideInTech, unless otherwise specified. All denominations, designs and / or logos that make up this Website are duly registered trademarks. Any improper use of them by a person other than their legitimate owner may be prosecuted in accordance with current legislation. The intellectual property rights and trademarks of third parties are conveniently highlighted and must be respected by everyone who accesses the Website. It is prohibited to reproduce, publicly communicate, distribute, assign or transmit, modify or delete the information, content or warnings on this Website without the prior written authorization of TeideInTech.
You agree that we may, at our discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our Website and its resources with or without prior notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspicion of illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for termination of the relationship and may be brought to the hands of the corresponding authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the resources we offer will cease immediately, and we reserve the right to delete any information you may have in our files, including any account or login information.
This Website is controlled by TeideInTech from our offices located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain. It can be visited by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Spain, by accessing our Website, you accept that the statutes and laws of Spain, without taking into account the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on International Sales of Goods will apply to all matters related to the use of this Website and the purchase of any product or service through it.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement will be taken to the state courts located in Madrid, Spain. You accept personal jurisdiction by these courts, and you waive any other jurisdiction, or objection forums to these courts.
Unless otherwise stated, TeideInTech expressly denies all guarantees and conditions of any kind, either expressly or implicitly, including, but not limited to, the implicit guarantees and conditions of commercialization, suitability for a particular purpose and non-infringement.